Women’s Support Group
‘Healing your Relationship to Food: A Healthy Lifestyle Women’s Support Group’
This is a new addition to our Booty Camp offerings.
Starts Monday March 28th
EVERY OTHER Monday Night
6:30 – 8:30 pm
At a private Seward Park Neighborhood Home
Sliding Scale Fee: $5 – $20
Facilitators: Jessica Breznau and Marcella Estes (Camper and Life Coach)
This group is not for everyone and we are asking that you self select for this group by asking yourself these questions:
1. Do you eat when you’re not hungry?
2. Do you go on eating binges for no apparent reason?
3. Do you have feelings of guilt and remorse after overeating?
4. Do you eat sensibly before others and make up for it alone?
5. Is your weight affecting the way you live your life?
6. Do you eat to escape from worries or trouble?
7. Does your eating behavior make you or others unhappy?
If you answered yes to 5 or more of these questions please consider committing to this 12 week long program. This is a confidential support group and your commitment is important!
If you want to join us please send in this form right away and we will contact you to confirm your participation! We have a class limit of 12.