– An increased awareness and appreciation of yourself.
– A chronic appetite for physical activity and healthful food
– Acute and chronic attacks of laughter
– A compulsion to take pleasure and fun
– Repeated bouts of hope and optimism
– Recurrent rejection of worry
– A chronic condition of caring for your body.
– A tendency to set aside time each day to relax or meditate.
– A persistent ability to adapt to changing conditions.
– A persistent ability to maintain close relationships.
..From McDermott and O’Connor, NLP and Health