Tracy Adams, clinical hypnotherapist, will teach this FREE self-hypnosis workshop on Saturday January 7, from 9:00am – 11:00am, as part of our “First Week” events.
The class will include:
• Introduction to hypnosis and hypnotherapy, and dispelling misconceptions, fears and/or expectations;
• Learning the mechanics of self-hypnosis, such as techniques for initiation, deepening and emerging;
• Develop effective suggestions for issues such as weight and body image, improved sleep;
• Experience hypnosis and practice self-hypnotic techniques in a group session;
• We’ll discuss how self-hypnotic understanding can apply to many goals (such as pain relief and other health-related issues).
This event will be held at a camper home in the Mt. Baker neighborhood.
Please RSVP below to be emailed workshop details and event location.