Our Mindbody registration system allows returnees the ability to sign up for the exact days they want and even join back to booty camp mid-session. It is important that the first time you use the system you read and follow the step by step instructions below the policy reminders exactly.
IMPORTANT POLICY REMINDERS:
The MINIMUM number of classes that we allow per session is 8 (or 6 for 3-Week long sessions):
This is to keep the sense of community and to maintain the ability of our trainers to progress and track campers. We do not want random people coming to camp each day – this would be too challenging for the trainer and these group dynamics. Please respect this policy and start your reservation for each of our regular 4 week sessions with a purchase of either a 2 days per week (8 days), 3 days per week (12 days), or Fulltimer (16 days) series. You will be able to use the BUY EXTRA DAYS series to add extra classes if you want a number of camp days in between 8, 12 and 16. You can also use ‘add an Extra Day’ anytime during the session if your schedule opens up and you find you want to attend class more often. As a side note, in our new system it is also possible to join mid session if there is room: as long as you always take at least 8 days in a session you can join anytime not just at the beginning of the session (useful if you are a returnee coming back after a long absence and you find we are part way thru the session already when you want to rejoin).
Camp session days are not refundable after the session starts and camp days purchased for any one session EXPIRE at the end of that session (including when you ‘Buy Extra Days’):
In this way we are able to keep the per class cost low, ($10 for fulltimers, $12 for 12 days, and $14 for 8 days per session), keep our administrative overhead down, and also offer scholarships to those that need financial help, as well as the many free events we offer to the camp community year round. We MAY offer you some credit on a case by case basis in situations of serious family emergency or injury and illness lasting more than a week. We do not offer credit for changes in your work schedule, a sudden vacation, or the odd flu bug that we all get here and there. You must contact us in writing within two weeks of the first day of absence and before the start of the next session to be considered for a special circumstances credit (documentation may be required for cases of illness and injury). We tend to be rather generous perhaps to a fault! …but it is best for the overall business and our ability to offer scholarships and respond to serious needs if we can keep credit reserved for the more serious situations. We ask that you consider this when requesting.
Dangerous Roads Policy:
We do not offer credit for days when the powers that be have rendered our roads unsafe for travel to camp and we have to cancel a camp day. In the past 10 years of camp we have had 4 snow/ice cancellation days and over 80 free days of workouts, free events, and socials over the course of the year. Campers should check their email by 5 am on the day of camp to hear about any suspected cancellation decision.
Part-timer Individual Class Cancellations Policy:
If you are a part time camper and have a shift in your schedule after you have enrolled (and either before or during the session start) – for example you want to come Thursday for one week instead of your usual Wednesday – go to your camp location tab first to see if Thursday is available and enroll yourself for that day. In order to cancel out of Wednesday go to the MY INFO TAB and click on the link below that heading for My Schedule. The earlier you cancel out your registration for that day the better for other campers who may want to join camp on that day.
CURRENT PRICING OPTIONS
Full time Program Options
4-Week Session: $176 (only $11 per day)
Purchase 3 Full Time 4 week Sessions in advance and get one week free! $484
Part time Program Options
3x/week or any 12 camp days per session: $156 ($13 per day)
(Or purchase 3 Sessions of 3x/week in advance and get one week free! $429)
2x/week or any 8 camp days per session: $120 ($15 per day)
(Or purchase 3 Sessions of 2x/week in advance and get one week free! $330)
Whew, thanks for reading! On to register….!
First open this link (it should open in a new window/tab so you can refer back to this page):
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW
- LOGIN. IF you are new to the reg site but are an old returnee from a long ways back – under “New to our Site?” enter your first and last name. We have already created a returning camper profile for you in the system – all you have to do is create a password and you will be logged in. IF the system does not recognize you using your first and last name please contact the office as there may be a spelling mistake – please DO NOT create a new account – if you are a returnee camper now there should be a profile for you already in the system.
- Go to the Seward Park tab on the top of the screen
- Click “Sign Up Now” under your class session date, time and location. Please note you may have to scroll down on the page to find your specific class time.
- IF you will be purchasing a full time session series (4 days a week) DO NOT change anything – just click ‘Enroll’ (or ‘Enroll as Unpaid’ if you need to wait to complete your payment) and you will be enrolled in all camp days for that session (the ‘Register from this date forward’ option with the correct session start date is already chosen for you).
- IF you will be purchasing a part time session series pick ‘Choose your own schedule’ and you can click on the days you want to attend class. PART TIMERS: DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP!Please note that there is flexibility to change your days in the system if your plans change later or during the session with at least 24 hrs notice (for example if you want to come Thursday one week instead of your usual Wednesday) – to do this you will need to go back to your park tab and enroll in the day that you want first to make sure your day of choice is not full – then go to the MY SCHEDULE TAB and click on the sub heading ‘My Schedule’ to cancel out of a specific class day). And you can always ‘Buy Extra Days’ later if you want more days than are normally in your standard 2 or 3 days per week session series package.
- IF you will purchase a 3 sessions in advance package you should schedule all 3 sessions now to make sure you reserve your spot for all 3 sessions. For example if you just enrolled for the Feb/March session go back to your park tab and scroll down to register into the April and May sessions as well. PART-TIME 3 monthers: See the step above and note that you must choose your specific days for each session in your 3 session package! Also note that you can always change your schedule as we get closer to those 2nd and 3rd sessions as needed if there is room on those days.*** NOTE ABOUT ENROLLING UNPAID: Now everyone has access to register for up to 3 sessions in advance regardless of whether they are paid or not!! *** On a rolling basis we will always have 3 sessions in advance available on the site. When classes are full in the summer, this is particularly important – you now have the ability to reserve your spot up for 3 sessions in advance UNPAID! When we get closer to the start of each camp session IF you have not yet paid we will give you a week’s warning two weeks out from the start of the new session to complete your payment and then a week out from the start of the next session we will cancel your reservation so that we will be allowed to add people if there is a wait list.
- After enrolling in your class days, in the BUY SESSIONS & EVENTS TAB, choose the session series option that you would like and complete payment. You will choose a 8, 12 or 16 days series and complete the payment. If you want a number of camp days BETWEEN 8, 12 or 16 days you will also need to complete payment for the extra days using the ‘Buy Extra Days’ series ($12) each day. It is highly recommended that you save your credit card information in this secure system.