Here’s a workout that will get all of your muscle groups and in a short amount of time. Use your weights or bands.
Warm up for at least 5 minutes with light jogging, high knees, arm circles, butt kicks and backstroke/front stroke.
Do each exercise 12 times. You can go through this up to 4x.
- Plank jacks (in plank position, jump your feet out wide) – OR – knee pushups
- Squat to overhead press
- Partial burpees (come down to a crouch position, walk both legs out so you’re in plank, walk both legs back in to arms, stand up. That’s one)
- Rear lunge to kick
- Skull crushers (lay on mat. Start with arms up lined up over shoulders. Bend elbows so arms bend, and weights come to either side of head.)
- Warrior 3, alt (also known as drinking bird)
- Bicycles, 12 per side
- Delt lifts (arms at a 45 degree angle, lift up to shoulder level)
10. In-outs (on back, up on elbows, legs together, send feet out, then back)
Please cool down with some cobra, down dog, quad stretches, calf stretches, figure 4, delt stretch, and tri stretch.
Contributed by Trainer Michelle