- Booty Camp is set up in four-week sessionsl
- We play Monday THRU Thursday mornings for one hour at each of the locations & start times below.
- We take a one week break between most sessions, but not always. See our full calendar HERE.
- Campers who return to Booty Camp for future sessions receive a lower rate for all following sessions.
- Southside Booty Camp takes place in the beautiful outdoor playgrounds of Seward Park. Specific meet up locations within the parks vary so look for an email for exact details once your sign-up is complete.
Southside, SEWARD PARK CAMP TIMES (Note we go to SOUTHSIDE COMMONS for the full Winter indoor based season): 6:00am and 7:30am Mondays thru Thursdays
Your first four-week session costs $15 per camp day and runs for 16 days (working out to be $240 for your first session). We keep Booty Camp classes small so that we can make sure everyone is doing the exercises with correct form. (Please note for those taking the 9:30am your first timer session will be spread out over 2 camp sessions 2 days per week).
Once you have completed your first full session, our full 4 days per week sessions cost ONLY $10 per camp day OR if you want to attend Booty Camp less than 4 days a week you can also sign up for 3 (at $12/day) or 2 (at $14/day) classes per week.
Please note that retail sales tax is not included but will be added when your registration is processed.
WHAT TO BRING
You will need a yoga type floor mat, a set of 5 lb. weights, a soft handled exercise band (here is an option), and it is recommended to have some running or cross-training type shoes that are good for all terrain. Target or Fred Meyer or Goodwill are good places to look for these items.
If you must cancel your session, you may get a full refund if you cancel by the Friday before your Booty Camp session starts. After that Friday your session is NOT refundable, although you may postpone your camp to another session. After camp starts there are no refunds, but if you must cancel during the session due to serious illness or injury with a doctor’s note you may be eligible to make up your remaining camp days in the next session on a case by case basis.
However, for first time Booty Campers, for their first session only, any 2 Camp days may be made-up or credited towards your next session IF you arrange this before your session starts.
ARE YOU READY TO SHAKE YOUR BOOTY?!
We hope that through participation in Southside Booty Camp each woman will be inspired to take their fitness seriously, honor their bodies, shake their booties and always follow their dreams!
Want to learn more? Read our Why Choose Booty Camp? page.