- Booty Camp is set up in four-week sessions. Note new since covid: our returnee camp community now runs on a quarterly basis- returnee campers are asked to sign up for a quarter (3 sessions long) to preserve the cohesion of our fitness community and be able to work deeper with everyone for a full quarter. First time campers can enter only at the start of a quarter- the next entry will be our Sept 12, 2022 start. Your first time camper session is still for 4 weeks, but after that you will be invited to join the committed camper community and sign up for the remaining two sessions of the quarter.
- We play Monday THRU Thursday mornings for one hour. However please note that since Covid we are running things a little different to make sure everyone has a successful experience: we are now asking first time campers to join only for the Mon – Wed ‘stationary’ mat based workouts before they are invited as returnees in their next session to join on ‘roving’ Thursdays.
- We take a one week break between most sessions, but not always. See our full calendar HERE.
- Campers who return to Booty Camp for future sessions receive a lower rate for all following sessions.
- Southside Booty Camp takes place in the beautiful outdoor playgrounds of Seward Park. Specific meet up locations within the parks vary so look for an email for exact details once your sign-up is complete.
SEWARD PARK CAMP TIMES: 6:00am and 7:30am Mon, Tues, Wed for your first time camper session. Second returnee session you can join the returnee community on Thursdays as well.
Your first four-week session costs $18 per camp day and runs for 12 days (working out to be $216 for your first session).
Once you have completed your first full session, you can access our full 4 days per week (16 days) session, will be able to choose your schedule and the cost goes down to $12-$15 per camp day depending on how many days you will attend.
Please note that retail sales tax is not included but will be added when your registration is processed.
WHAT TO BRING
You will need a yoga type floor mat, a set of 5 lb. weights, a soft handled exercise band (here is an option), and it is recommended to have some running or cross-training type shoes that are good for all terrain. Target or Fred Meyer or Goodwill are good places to look for these items.
If you must cancel your session, you may get a full refund if you cancel by the Friday before your Booty Camp session starts. After that Friday your session is NOT refundable, although you may postpone your camp to another session. After camp starts there are no refunds, but if you must cancel during the session due to serious illness or injury with a doctor’s note you may be eligible to make up your remaining camp days in the next session on a case by case basis.
However, for first time Booty Campers, for their first session only, any 2 Camp days you know you will already have to miss may be made-up or credited towards your next session IF you arrange this before your session starts.
ARE YOU READY TO SHAKE YOUR BOOTY?!
We hope that through participation in Southside Booty Camp each woman will be inspired to take their fitness seriously, honor their bodies, shake their booties and always follow their dreams!
Want to learn more? Read our Why Choose Booty Camp? page.