First Timer Details
* Booty Camp is set up in four-week sessions.
* We play Monday THRU Thursday mornings for one hour at each of the locations & start times below.
* We take a one week break between most sessions, but not always. See our full calendar HERE.
* Campers who return to Booty Camp for future sessions receive a lower rate for all following sessions.
* Southside Booty Camp takes place in the beautiful outdoor playgrounds of Seward and Volunteer Parks. Specific meet up locations within the parks vary so look for an email for exact details once your sign-up is complete.
Southside, SEWARD PARK CAMP TIMES: 6:00am, 6:15am, 7:15am, or 7:30am, Mondays thru Thursdays
Capitol Hill, VOLUNTEER PARK CAMP TIMES: 6:15am or 7:30am Mondays thru Thursdays
Your first four-week session costs $15 per camp day and runs for 16 days (working out to be $240 for your first session). We keep Booty Camp classes small so that we can make sure everyone is doing the exercises with correct form.
Once you have completed your first full session, our full 4 days per week sessions cost ONLY $10 per camp day OR if you want to attend Booty Camp less than 4 days a week you can also sign up for 3 (at $12/day) or 2 (at $14/day) classes per week.
Please note that retail sales tax is not included but will be added when your registration is processed.
WHAT TO BRING
You will need a yoga type floor mat, a set of 5 lb. weights (or heavier if you checked Olympic Athlete as your fitness level on the signup page!), and it is recommended to have some running or cross-training type shoes that are good for all terrain. Target or Fred Meyer are good for the first 2 items and should run less than $30 together. We ask that everyone has their own mat and weights so that you can use them when you are at home on non-camp days.
If you must cancel your session, you may get a full refund if you cancel by the Friday before your Booty Camp session starts. After that Friday your session is NOT refundable, although you may postpone your camp to another session. After camp starts there are no refunds, but if you must cancel during the session due to serious illness or injury with a doctor’s note you may be eligible to make up your remaining camp days in the next session on a case by case basis.
However, for first time Booty Campers, for their first session only, any 2 Camp days may be made-up or credited towards your next session IF you arrange this before your session starts.
We hope that through participation in Southside Booty Camp each woman will be inspired to take their fitness seriously, honor their bodies, shake their booties and always follow their dreams!